Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THE SLASHER

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A sadistic serial killer with his bizarre collection of stiff lovers...
That his cited them... His Brides... 



Welcome to my Dark Room...
Hello there?... Are you with me?... Come inside and have a pleasure...
Meet some of my charming brides too aesthetic for you to depict...


Let me tell you some of my stories... How I meet them and how I secluded them
within my sanctuary... That's much I could remembered not a too long ago...
My therapist said I had a problems discerning between fantasy and reality...
It's privilege for you to visit me here as it's jaunting for me...
Follow me to my dungeons of passions and profoundness... You'll be affected...


There're a lot of flowers... The aroma fragrances caress your smell as I endured her
to be my first love...With pleasure she accept my pleas and we commerce our next
step toward blitheness... We're content with each other and nothing'll break us apart...
Forever be held and secure firmed by our wills...


As I remember there're a lot of chasing... And she obliged with her own freewill...
She's crafted to be with me all the ways reaching the regions... She captured my 
heart blossomed into temptation... She wonders me with emotions and fondness...
We walked together into paradise happily ever after...


Beyond reasonable doubts she's the most beautiful... 
She's the light juridical of my fire..
Enlightened my days with spirits and charms... 
She's my winter of night freezing my tones...
romantically evolves from dusk till dawn...
And all the flowers bowing witness our true love...


I'm still searching for my lost soul... 
As I meet this gracefully glitter face astounding me...
She laughed at my jokes and she whispered at my confessions...
She cry at my mercy and she delighting with lights sapphire...
She holds me dearly never isolate of our true belief...


And then the radiance appear... 
A happiness of glory pleasant my gloomy days...
She unleashed my passions,my dignity... and my prides..
She created the atmosphere surrounding us with calm weather...
How lovely it went as time goes by...


As I sink deeper she held my hands holding me tight... 
She's the last of my seek for true loyalty... 
She's remarked with courage and tenderness... My true Saviour..
My tormented soul's no more anguishing with sorrow... Excepts redemption and holy...
She's the one for me to behold... I'm vowed to insured her vulnerable of any harms...
And I intended to keep her forever... As my queen...


Now you knows... My definitions of true love... A lot of sacrifices and devotions...
And now you're here... Offering yourself as my guiding aids... My sincerely beloves...

You're now belong to me.. As one of ... MY BRIDES... 

END.








The missing page...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...