Saturday, May 28, 2011

MY HEART

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:  
An alien give a young girl 'it' heart for secure... All the girl has to do
is waited for 'him' to return back 'his' price belonging... For 15 years...












Where do I start?... It's begin with the ray of light
shooting the skies... And a crater bursting with white blazing light...
And then 'you' emerged... How I was frighten by 'your' figure...
As 'you' astounded that I wasn't ran away or swooned...
That's how we first meet...




We developed quite nicely trough out the day...
Although we didn't speak the same language but we do
understand each other by the special 'gizmo' that you bring along...
We considers to be at the very best of friend in the same day...






The trust unite us as flowers believed on bees...
You recited me about your troubled world and I listen deeply...
And then you did something unreasonable to decline...
You give me your heart... and I accept...
And then you left... You promised me you'll return...
I should wait for you comeback no matter how long it takes...






It have been for 15 years... And I'm still waiting for you...
I should've been married... Have kids and a family to look after...
Instead I keep looking for you... And I never miss a single night...
All that have left me is a faith... and a promise that you and I make...
By keeping your heart tight grip in my hands...



Years awaits've been answered... Everything changed even you and me...
But this time there is no more ray of light and crater... You wanted to surprise me...
You touch my shoulder from behind... It feel like yesterday once more...
The first we meet... Exactly the same times and place...
Should I cry for you return?
Should I wept for your comeback?
But surely I never give up on you...



You showed me the wondrous of the universe...
Nothing that I ever imagine it before flashing in front of my eyes...
All the mysteries have been answered simply by the flicks of your thumb...
You showed me how beautiful the cosmoses is... You gives me the verity...
You asked for me if I wanted to go with you... Up there beyond the fullest skies...
And you promise to take care of me... Forever.



Your gentle arms reaching out for me... A pure dearest concern...
I knows I'll be safe and certain to be with you...
I gave you back the one that keep us bonding all these years...
Our hands clenches together feel like never let go...
You promise to take care of me... And I believes you...


END.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...