Tuesday, July 5, 2011

RESPECTS

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
A bullied youth battered and bruised vowed for retaliations by returning the favor...





Urghhh... Where's my teeth?...
Where's my skins, my bloods... My dignity... My pride...
It's all washed by in the gutter...


I've been punished for something that I haven't done...
I'm innocent as guilty as I can be... That what they'd told me...
I walked into their path of territory and this is what I received...
I'm in agony and pains and I desperately need... A retributions?


They really thrashed me good... Losing my faith to survive...
I'm a scapegoat, a victimize prey useless to fight back...
They kicked me around for no reasons... No choices...
No one is there to help me... No one to protect me...
I've to do it on my own!... It'll be me all alone!...


I've trained myself... Not only in physical... But also in mind...
For six months I've solitudes... I've learned the martial recitations...
I've cleared my mind from boundaries and dismays...
I'm ready to be wash out!


This time it'll be different...
Same place,same gang but another me...
They're many and I'm solely... But I've planned... 


I walked toward them and they laugh...
In their eyes they knew I has changed... They're afraid...
The boss give the signal and the dogs chase after me...
This's what I intended for...


First of ancient Samurai's principles...
If they're more than you... Spread them up by running...
It's not a coward way but a brilliant strategy...
Let them pursuing into the tight corners so they become align...
And you encounter them... One by one...


Second rule... 
Make them tired... Use your skills to manipulate...
Use the shadows and the darkness to make them blinds...
Attack at will when they're confuses...
Make them screams and agitated in silent way...




My rule... Do not leave anything behind...
Do not hesitates to strikes!... Leaves no mercy...
Use the deadly forces to end it promptly...
Leave them in stiffs of suffering and maimed...
And the bloods? You'll get use to it... It's not yours!
Pulverizes them all!



Last ethical...
Always leave their leader behind...
And after everything's secure and quiet...
Be ready for the final showdown...
Lock into his eyes and show him what you see...
See if he sweating and making a friendly speech...



You know what you're... What you've become...
This's what you've been waiting for... After all...
This's all about respects... 
This's all about VENGEANCE!

END.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...