Tuesday, July 26, 2011

GHOST in my room...

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A man haunted by a ghost of a woman while trying to sleep....



Did you ever had the experienced?...


Everynight she stood there... There at the corner...
Looking down the floor as statue...
Not moving... not even a twitch...
But tonight... She leaves up her head...
Staring at me?... Looking at me directly now...


Recently...

It was just a shadow... And now it appear as a figure...
Tonight it's become more clearer... She exposed herself!
To me... But why? Why am I the 'lucky' one?
What's the reasons and what's the purposes...


Oh man!... She's getting nearer....
I'm not winked my eyes for a second but she really did moves...
I can almost see her face now!... Covered by all her tangling hairs...
Wearing a blurry white dress that's gleaming in the dark...
I don't want to see it but my eyes keep gazing off...


I better close my eyes and hopes she'll slip away...
I feel a shiver of cold wind reacting my skins...
Oh man! I feel breathing!... So close to my face I can even smell the odours!
What is it?... It's so malodorous it's scent like a-...  a corpse?
Is she taunting at me? Was she snuffing all over my body?
What does she wanted from me!








HELP! Suddenly I can't move feel like someone's pressing on me!
I try to scream but it seem like there's no voices coming out from my mouth!
What's happening to me! What is she doing to me!
OH!.. I'm  now choking and it's feel like a hand clutching on my neck!




HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP ME!
HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!
GARKKSS!!.. HELP-HE-Help!... 
......help....

.............................he............................












I woke up...

Feeling blurry...

Light shining bright from the sun burning up my face...
I tried to remember... I did remembered what's happened last night...
I know I should've laying stiff... But I woke up...
Was it's just a delusion? Or a dream that's becomed a nightmare?
Should I waited for tonight just to be sure? Or moves out to another place...
But I realise... At daylight... In time of a day...

She's gone...


END.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...