Monday, February 6, 2012

ADDICTED

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A drug addict colorful journey after he is injected the devilish dope...

There... I've done it...


The effect'll arouses in a matter of seconds...
The doses'll enter my bloodstream rushing to my cerebral cortex...
Imbued to my brain diffusing so now I've become clear...
Then I'll be channel to a pleasant journey excelled in every wildest dreams...


And that's when I travel...
I see the Earth's soils blooming with rainbow of colors...
A typical plain of enchanted regions we could ever wonders...


The flowers sparkling lively sprouting for the sun...
The insects working tirelessly as death's  nearby...
All the living breathing for the same sodding air...


I began elevate drifting toward the skies...


I see the city mark the spots...
Horrible and disgusting as can be none unaffected...
Nightmares and dreams joined together as hated companion...
My heart congratulates for whom undisturbed by the affects...
It's still my city...


I travel more above the clouds...
Beneath me... I saw the marvelous creation from above...
The blue water covered much of the globular surface...
Five continents immersed into one giant spherical of living...
None other could imitated for such striking beauty...


I ventured more far deep beyond the regions...
 The universe is vast away no one could ever odyssey...
But I see it all with my own eyes for the true believers...
It's called the milky way because of the streching light consists by the millions stars...


And then I fall... 
So much blistering shredding up my skin...
An intense scorching heat burning me inside out...
I hold on just to survives the excruciating pain...
I enter the world of condemned...
This is where people like us assembled and executed...


It's the opposite of paradise if you may recall...
I choose to be participated for what I had done...
I feel the strains streching me within the tortures chamber...
I tastes the bitterness of mucus,salivas and animus choking me...
There's no words to describes how much I've to succumb to bear the torment...

I am a junkie...


And then... 
Just like a drop of water... The view  changes...


I reached home... So... This is the end of me... 
This is what I deserved... The path I've chosen...

watermark...


Here I am... Floating, reverting toward sewerage...
Rotting... Alone... Left to die...
No one cares... No one awares...

I am at peace... 

At last...




THE END.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...