Monday, February 28, 2011

THE ASSASSIN JOURNAL

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
An assassin waiting for an opportunity to kill his target...



Hanging clothes...

The picture so perfect... The opportunity's hard to come by...
Our life's in the hanging... Commanded by the rules and guides...
This is the right time... I've chosen this vacant room for 2 months...
The hanging clothes will create the perfect disguise...


The Weather...

It's now humid... I try not to blink as sweat coating my vision... 
The sky's blooming and the wind's blowing nicely swift...
I've been here for 4 hours... My eyes about to swollen but I keep
focusing the point... Nothing could stop me now for what I intended
to do... Nothing.


The Story...

I was borne to watch... My father abusing and died infront of me...
My mother left without a traces...
In orphanages I live by the rules and guides...
One day I promised to myself...
To be on my own future and nothing else matter...
Nobody's loves and nobody's cares... I was borne alone...


The Gun...

I held my fist tight gripped ready for action...
The Cheyenne Tactical M2000 rifle is my precious possession...
Never let it misses from the corner of my eyes... Never leaves it dirty...
It sleep where I slept... It's like my mate... Follow me wherever I go...
Many times it bring me good fortunes... This is my Saviour...


The Target...

He's a Druglord... Killing as many lives as he live...
A no-nonsenses man live in corrupted world...
How many cops've to sacrifices because of this incompetences...
I'm doing them a favor... It's only need a bullet to end it all...
As I guess he walked out in the alley... Such a cowardice...
The crosshair pointed right between his eyes...

He's about to meet his Maker...


The Shooting...

I take my aim... Sweats covering my vision... Trying not to wipe it off...
It takes about 5 seconds to finish it off... Protected by his bodyguards
is not my options... The target's moving... It's now or never...
Approximately about 2 seconds for the bullet reaching it target...
I click the trigger... And the bullet fly away...


The Blood...

The bullet found it target... Precisely accurate as I expected...
It's destined to meet it match... The silencer'll covering my track...
The hanging clothes worked as anticipated... I moves away from the shadow... 
The blood and brain gushing out... Panic stricken all over the place...
About 2 minutes his heart'll stop beating... I'm confirmed after he's
stop breathing with his eyes wide open...



The Next...

I'm packing my belongings with mix emotions...
Do I feel secure? Do I afraid or do I feeling regret?
I'm not proud for what I do... But I do feel satisfied...
I've chosen my victims well... As long as I've been paid
the reasons'll be strictly for business...
And I'm waiting... For 'The Next'... 


END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...