Monday, February 28, 2011

JEALOUSY RAIN

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A man's about to meet his girlfriend to hear about the stricken news...
They're about to break off...




The Time...

I woke up in misery... Keep remembering the phone-call I received last night...
It's not a good news... It's from the true love of my soul...
A heartbreaking news...She said she had enough... It'll end today...
We should meet at the usual place...The place where it's all started...
The place once we comforted and embraced...
I'm in a mess... I wish this is all just a dream...


The Walking...

I'm walking in slack... I'm about to meet her and I look miserable...
Should I ignored her for what she had spoken?... Should I begging her to
think it over?... Should I just forgive and forget as we moves on to
something else?... And let the fates taking over... The coast seem blurry...
Or should I just let it happen and after all saying good bye?
Time's moving so fast when you're savoring it...


The Picture...

I'm remembered perfectly how we'd meet... As the moon shined brightly
enlighten her face... I was astounded... It was a love at first sight...
Our relationship bloomed that night... Our sparks flies surrounding us
with intimacy... She introduced me to a new kind of devotions...
She colored my life with desire and passion... She's shown me the true
meaning of love... She's all I ever need... She's all I ever had...


The Rain...

Suddenly it's pour... Unluckily I didn't bring my raincoat...
I couldn't expected all of this'll happen at the same time...
The weather look gloom following my path...
All other people rushing looking for cover... But not me...
I'm about to be soaking wet... And I'm still walking in slack...


The Meet...

There she is... Waiting for me patiently... How long did she standing there?
She's always prepared... Always expected something come to worst...
And she's always right... Despite the downpours she's still look stunning...



It's getting colder... If she knows how I wish to hold her now...
Our eyes locked but there is no passion... Her lips compose no longer smile...
I'm walking toward her in dismal and drenched...
What're she thinking of me now?
There isn't much else to hold except hope...



The Sunshine...

We talk... And we discussed it over... Something really did missing in our life...
Our sparks's gone... Our emotion's lacking romance... Our love's in jeopardy...
Our courtship going nowhere except deficiency... Do the weather changes...
The rain has stopped... The Sunshine taking over... 
And we're still standing there... Looking for hope... 

END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...