Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PONTIANAK... Searching For Love...

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A banshee haunting an old road lurking for her lover...



Where's he?... Why hasn't he come to pick me?...


Why did he left me here?... Stranded in the dark?
Hopeless and neglect... Isolated and abandon alone...
I'm frighten and cold...


There he is!... Looking for me!... Finally he has arrive!...
Come to me my darling!... I'm here waiting for you...
Embrace me with all your loves... Hug and kisses me...
How long do I miss you... I'm so scare... So lonely...
So helplessly in despair...


This is not him!... It's some other guy driving this path...
Cursed him for using this road! He shouldn't disturb my seek!
Remind him a lesson he should never forget!
And to others that using this road! It's only mine alone!


It's useless... He'll never come... I've to search for him...
I'll use my instinct and my wills to find him...
Whatever the reasons he'll relentless back to me...
He must be lost and hopeless searching for me...
It'll be like the days we use to have...


My lover... I'm searching for you...
You can't hide from faiths that profound us...
I'll find you no matter what...
I'll looking for you wherever you may be...
You and I'll become unite again... Eternally.


What's this?... Suddenly I remember those view?
It's the same as I used to seat and leisure?
Is this the truth? My journey has come to conclusion?
I finally found my true destiny?


I can senses his smell... I can hear his voice...
It's the same situation repeated all over again...
But he's with someone else... Other woman I don't recognize...
Other woman... To replace me!? NNNOOOO!!!!


This is what I deserve?... You shove me aside for someone else?
How could you forget our vows? our promises? our love?
You should appreciate me for been loyalty to you?
Instead you regain you consciousness for someone else...

I DESERVE BETTER!


Now I know... Now I remember exactly how it happen...
Am I not good enough for you?
You shoved me away from you... You took my life...
You took my future and my hopes to rely on...
You murdered me mercilessly for your own sake...


All the promises that we make has now begone...
We could never be as one we dreams of...
Now see the lifetime flashing upon your eyes...
Now it's your turn to feel the pains...


We're a committed couple...
Nothing could separated us of our own freewill...
We're match made from heaven...
We're delicate never compromises to each other...
We're vows to bound together till the end...

Till death do us apart...


It's him... He used to be my savior and my loss..
You took my life... You deserve it...
It a tragic it end this way... This agony'll never heal...
You broke your promises... You'd your chances...

Now I'm justify...


 END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...