Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE FAN

KOMIKMASA PRESENT:
A famous celebrity about to meet her end by a father enraged
losing his daughter in deathbed...





There she is... My Idol... My ardent greatest fan...
Waving at her fans that's craving for her like my daughter...
Cheering and beaming to the crowds disguised as reputations...
She's walking down the aisle with proud and graces...
My daughter look for her inspiration... For nothing to gains...
Now she's gone... Because of her!


Why didn't she answers the letters?... How could she do this to us?
Why couldn't she replied every letters that we sent to her?
Every begs, every admiration, every confession's included in those letters...
She doesn't even seem to care...


You!... It was you that created this misery!
It was you inconveniences life that make this despair...
Your insincere and dishonest infecting us all! 
I'll make sure your wickedness will not  inflict to others!
Your false hopes and lies'll end today!


We wait for her... All nights and days... Waiting for her to drop by...
We practiced of what to says if she apparently arrive...
We hopes and we wish as she come the pains'll go away...
She'll hold her hands and listen to her aspiration...
But she never appear... She never come... We could only hopes...
I stay with her... Until the very last minutes...



YOU!... You make me what I'm now!
You make me into committing murder that I couldn't submit!
You make us suffering while you goes on living in blessing!
You changed our life steering into hopeless waste!
You should answer your prayer!


WHYYY!!!... Why don't you come!!!
Why don't you attend to her last wish!


My daughter has died because of you oblivious!
Now she's gone taken away from me with no decency...
Her lifeless body embrace to me clinging forever in my arms...
And you should follow her too...


NOW'S THE TIME!
Now's the moment to end this torment!
You'll walk right past me and I'll end it all!
This ceramic cleave'll be shoved into your deceiving heart!
Peoples'll forgives me for what I'd done if they know the reasons...
I can only hope you'll meet her in death!


I remember she sing... 
She sung her famous number...
The lyrics's about happiness... The words catching her breaths...
But she sing it anyway even if the blood gushing out her mouth...
It was a beautiful day to remember... 
And I embraced her with certain hopes even if it gone...


I couldn't do it... 
I can't bear the burden to end her life...
It's not her fault... It was my failure to conduct the emotional pains...
She doesn't knows the facts that peoples adored her too much...
And I blaming her purity to beloves by everyone else even me...
How could I intend to confide such horrible act?

I'm a father who has to accept the truth...


END.



If you could changed your lifetime...
Could you changes it in many ways?...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...