Friday, June 24, 2011

ABUSIVE...

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
A married woman abused by her husband and takes major defensive...





You hit me... Again and again... You hit me...
I'm your wife... But you treated me like a dirt...
A thrash, a punching bag that you can batter all day...



The same all night... I've waited for you...
The same all night... You punched my face... You kicked me...
You showed me how gentleman you are... And then you cursed me...
It'll never be repay... By forgiveness... It'll do... By blood...


On this night I'm waiting for you...
Not for repayment but for justice!
On this night... I CHALLENGE YOU!






Please pick up the knife... 
I throw it right infront of your dirty shoes...
I cleaned up the floor everyday... 
I'm doing the chores days and nights for nothing!
Not a single gratitude except mockery and spited! 


You walking in here behaved drunk and deranged...
 I can tolerances with your moods but no more...
As you blatantly accusing me of committing ADULTERY!
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
PICK UP THE WEAPON AND FIGHT ME!


Fight me like you've never been taunted before!
Hit me with all your might and prides because I relented!
Harassed me with all your accused words and be honest...
As I'll never receded for my achievement tonight!



Tonight is the night we deal with our own judgement!
You strikes at me and I opposed  back at you!
We shoved and hacked each other until someone's prevail!
Let us spilled a lot of bloods to proofs our facts...


One of us will surely make sins of none remorse...
Our hatred and loathing concluded by this duel...
But I won't surrender... Until one of us end tonight...
The truth is... I WIN!... I'm severer than you!

End.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...