Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BURNS...

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
The passions and dignity of a flame lover...





It's start off with matches.... Or a lighter if you prefer...
But I like the smell of the sulphurs rousting up my brain...


And then all you need is gasoline.. Or diesel whichever come first...
Pour them in someplace neat and tidy that you've set up...
Better be careful not to spilled all over or it'll disperse on you...
Match them up and move away as you watch the show!


It's me... I like the fire burning motion lingering my soul...
I like the sparks fly and glitters from dusts showering my eyes...
Watch them ignite and cremated everything to ashes...
The odours's stinks but fragrance from our aroma...
They called us Arsonist or Pyromania because of our passions in flame...


My canvasses's the city... I colored the skies with heats...
I've burned a mansion full of treasures with it residences...
I watched the flames scorching houses full of life...
I've bursted up a forest with nothing left but stumps...
I've even ablaze a resort while they're still sleeping...
I've done it all...




This's my last wish... I want to be unite with fire...
I want to be with them and feel the intense degrees caressing me...
So I pour some of the liquids hydrocarbons all over me...
This time it'll be all sensation and delighting all the way...
I'm standing tall with me and my matches...
And I light it myself...


The fires tender me mercilessly...
This's what I'm been seeking for...
I'm so proud of my commitment that I cry...
Our loyalty and devotion regards us as a companion...
I've burns for life...


The End...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...