Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Losing... (A father's diary)

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
A widower father's diary and his children spoken of words...




Honey...
How's you doing today?... 
Our kids had went to school and left me all alone... 
Only You and Me talking each other...
Just like old times... 
Do you remember when I proposed to you?
You're blushing and I kneed waiting for your answer...
And it turn out to be all right between us...



Honey...
Our kids have grown up just like the way we hoped for...
We used to holds hands together watching them playing...
We laughed at their clumsiness... We smile at their curiosity...
We pampers them, we gives them hopes and futures...
We fight over them obligation for freedom...
Entirely for the sake of a prospers family...


Honey...
You used to says loves's a eternally...
Our heart's bounded firmly by our promises...
You make me swear I never look other way...
I trusted you to be the same vow as I am to you...
But you miss to keep your words and I fonded to believes it...
You leaves me...



My dear honey...
Today I cleaned up our room...
I stumbled upon our photos journals and I look...
The passing times pictured clear of our journey together...
Before I knew it a teardrop falling down my cheek...
If it me destined by fates to be left alone...



My love...
Every morning I put a flower on your pillow ...
Your passing had leaves me overwhelmed...
There's nothing more to gains and desires for...
What's an effort if you not attend beside me?
I couldn't live without you love forever...
Be rest in peace... I'll follow you soon...



Dear God... 
Days by days gone by and I'm still workship You...
Hoping you to gives me strength and the will to survives...
There's no salutary nor servitudes to answer...
Forgives me for what I had done and wrongs...
You're my prayer to link me to my serenity...



Honey...
I needs you now... 
Because my mind keep forgetting something...
I remembered the past but not the way you're...
I'm forgetting how's you lovely face and the ways you touch...
It's feel like you're slip away... 

Because I'm losing you...

I miss you...

Always...



END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...