Monday, August 22, 2011

THE CHALLENGE

KOMIKMASA EPILOGUE:
A successful entrepreneur entrapped the most deadly assassin of all...
And challenge for a duel of death... 






Master Chief ?... 
Have you done what we had planned?
Have you secured all the floors?
Sealed all the doors and exits?... Good!
I believed you've planted all the C4 on the right places... Excellent!



I commencing for the next phase... 



I'll take this opportunity to express my gratitudes...
It's a pleasure working with you all... THANKS YOU...


Do I need back-up?... Master Chief... You've doubt me...
You knew I like to work alone...


Everything has been done?... Now then...
You knew the procedures... If I'm not call out in 3 hours...

BLOWN UP THE BUILDING!



You want  to know why I did this?... Because I like the challenge...
It's a privileges honor to battle against such a great hunter!


LET DO THIS...


To be continued?...

Credits PREDATOR character created by Stan  Winston







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...