Thursday, August 11, 2011

I WANT TO FLY...

KOMIKMASA PRESENT: 
A man obsessed of flying studied from scientific facts until he discover the ultimate method...
By riding the ravaging TORNADO!...


People obsessed with flying since sighting the birds...
Our envy took us by granted to build and create for greater challenges...

Leonardo Da Vinci even predicted and designed that's useful as theories...

But we gains nothing more... 
Except failure to launched and crashed to earth...

Here I am... 

Waiting for the opportunity...
The weather forecast the gust should be blowing here...
In 15 minutes everything will be on flying high...
Including me... I had waiting for so long for this event...
It's would not be delay!



Eventually we became absurd and conceived beyond the boundary...
Some of us so desperate even attempted to alter the DNA...
If we could grew wings we're not human...
We're called 'The Angel'...

I've tried so many ways... 

So much hopeless and neglects...
Eventually I've fail... At the end I've founded the conclusion...
The easiest way... The ultimate answer...
Actually it just plain and simple... It's right here...
Right here where I'm standing and I'm waiting for it...

Here it come!...

My ultimate ride!
The one I've been waiting for all of my life!
Now come to me and take me to your destiny!
My dream've come true and fulfilled!
Here I'm standing expecting to be thrill!



It's begin by a funnelshapes clouds spinning furiously downward to earth...
The twisting winds so vicious it hurling back everything to shreds...
The cyclone of fury with the speed of to the utmost 300 mile per hour...
Within it occur heavy rain and hail, dusts of fibres, turn day into nightfall...
A natural catastrophe of extreme destructions for surely devastating results...


I've lift off!

The feeling's unbearable!
So many energies as so much grandeurs!
And now for the ultimate GRAND FINALE!
Send me to your glory of heaven to be the element of the eye!

I AIRBORNE! I'M FLYING!!!!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!


I'm not to be denied! 
I've sacrifices for you physical and emotions!
To all the peoples down there... 
See you in the next afterlife!
Come on and shows me your great from beyond!

I'm a wind rider!

I'M THE GREATEST!

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!



END.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...