Friday, April 6, 2012

UNDERGROUND COMIC - Part 1

I had done a bunch of UNDERGROUND COMIC in the 90's....
It was an era of morbid fantasies, metal bands,gigs and some other occult stuff but I've moved on...

That period has ended...
Surely I'm still kept much of the original artworks as for my lifetime treasures...
Stored in near mint condition although it was more than 20 years old comics...

Here it is one of the UC that I've released...
(Noted that the screenshot was taken by photographed; not by scanned image...)

Entitled: VAMPIRE PENTAGRAM
Yes... Using Pen, Ink, and Papers...










Much like 'Bram Stoker's Dracula'?...
Remind you that this is not the full version shown here for what I've drawn and written...

Life must go on... So as our own ages...
End of Part 1...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...