Tuesday, April 10, 2012

UNDERGROUND COMIC - Part 2

The second part of my own UNDERGROUND COMIC released...

Of course I'm too into the mainstream comic such as DC and MARVEL...
And one of my favorite character? what else none other than the Dark Knight...


My second one dedicated to the famous unsung hero...
I got an idea about the the dark preacher turned into a demon after been possessed by a vampire...
Oh well the story become regular now in almost every Batman issues...


Entitled: BATMAN POSSESSED
Striving in using paint and brushes in my early manhood...







And then what?... Pick a fight with the crooks of course!




In my version... The BATMAN COULD FLY!


Struggling to repossessed...


And the best man win...

End of Chapter 2...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...