Thursday, April 26, 2012

UNDERGROUND COMIC - Part 4

This is the Promo-pack that I make to publicizes my stuff in the yester years...
A compilation of various merchandises and graphic arts 
unpublished or unused materials but still stuck in my museum of mind...

Entitled: BLACK MOON
The Cover...



Introduction and Dark Gallery...

T-shirt design and morbid tales...

Horror and Terror...

More stories and Comix's scenes...

Favorite characters face-off...

More Gothics and Gores...

Eclipse of the black moon on the last panel...

And of course... More fibs, gigs and future products...


And then I quit...
For 15 years I left my inspiration and moves on, struggle to secure my basic need of life...
Building a future, making a family and a place call home...

But it never at rest... 
Here I am striving once more using the technologies to contributes my passions for ARTS...
(I hope I'm not too late...)

THANK YOU for VISITING...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...